Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hed Kandi - Disco Kandi 05.04

image

Disc: 1
1. I'm a Good Man [Mousse T Breakbeat Mix] - Martin Solveig
2. Fly Alway [12" Vocal Mix] - The Sunburst Band
3. Felicidad [Axwell Vocal Mix] - Mambana
4. Clorophilla (Put a Little Love) [T&F vs. Moltosugo Mix] - Stonebridge
5. Good Luck [Summer Bootleg Version] - Basement Jaxx
6. Got to Release [Ian Carey and Eddie Amador Club Mix] - Miss Bunty
7. Sunshine Paradise [12" Vocal] - Laurent Wolf
8. When I Think of You [12" Vocal Edit] - Funkstar de Luxe
9. Love the Way You Move [Seamus Haji Mix]
10. Running Away [Seamus Haji Remix]
11. Feels So Good [Vocal Mix]
12. Boogie [Eric Kupper Mix] - The Brand New Heavies
Disc: 2
1. Solaris [12' Mix]
2. Sos [Skylark Remix] - Polina
3. Strange Transmissions [Bastone & Burnz Club Remix] - Norah Jones
4. Is It 'Cos I'm Cool?[Torso Gets Cool Remix] - Mousse T
5. I Can't Wait [Mike & Sugar Club Mix] - Sylk 130
6. Weekend [Vocal Mix] - Emanuel
7. Last Night a DJ Saved My Life [Vocal Mix] - Seamus Haji
8. My My My [Original Mix] - Armand Van Helden
9. Nasty Girl - Inaya Day
10. Let the Sunshine Thru - Richard F
11. Time of Our Lives [Stonebridge Anthem Edit] - Gerry DeVeaux
12. Strings of Life [Danny Krivit Re-Edit] - Soul Central

No comments:

Post a Comment